
Parenting.......the hardest job in the world many say. I believe it is so true. Everyday you wonder if you are doing ok and hope for the best. After all, you do make mistakes and cannot go back and fix them, the only thing you can do is learn from them.....as it is in life period! But there are some moments in being a parent that you are honored through your children that make you think you must be doing it or some part of it right. Today Ryder got a very special award in school...he was awarded the Good Citizenship Award by Senator O'Pake. The picture is a bit blurry, I was shaking and holding back the tears.....I cannot wait to hug him when he gets home, for every time I start to think about him, my eyes well up with tears, I could not be more proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment