Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Uplifting.....

Sorry about the last few posts, call it the hormones or whatever, but sorry, I was really ticked off at something I will go no further on......so, that said, I promise to be more positive. Something that has been hard to do for I feel like crap, not from being pregnant-remember I LOVE being pregnant-but from these allergies! Geesh, I love the weather, love sitting out on the deck knitting and trust me, I have been doing that alot as the kids play in the lovely sunshine! I wish I knew of some way to help my allergies without taking medication-which I do not like taking, but have to function for the little ones here as well........catch twenty, eh!

So, this month is gone...as I write, I could cross off so many activities, every minute something is being finished. May, 27 more days till school is done and I cannot wait to have them home! I love having them home.....but come end of August, I will be not too happy, my oldest will be in middle school......WHERE oh WHERE do the years go????????? Why is it the hardest with your first????? He is 11!!! 11!!!! I remember when I turned 11......ok, off my soapbox!

One more thing I yearn for, is lasting, strong friendships. People who take the time to come on over and just sit back and enjoy life....we do not do that enough, I have been trying to get out more, I just wish it happened more, (thanks Nat! for doing it-loved having you over!) So, if your reading this and feeling guilty, pick up the darn phone and call like I have been telling you to do!LOL!!!!!

Oh, how could I forget...HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY to the love of my life and father to ALL of my past/future children!!!

Happy, before her doctors appointment.....

Tired and cranky, but don't worry Rachel, she has told me to tell ya she has forgiven y' all!LOL!!!

No comments: