Thursday, November 20, 2008

10 lbs 10ozs...

Ryder
Eve
Dawson
Tessa
Leif
Sawyer
Griffen
Maeve
Aspen

10lbs. 10ozs. That is how much our little Aspen weighed at the Midwives yesterday!!! Yes, he has gained 2 pounds in 1 month! Our little piggy!!

On a side note, can I just sing the praises of my neighbor Julie (Oliver's mom). She is a Godsend to this family! Yesterday, she offered to watch the little one's so I could go sit in on one of Ryder's classes. She offered to do so on her own! She was totally fine with me leaving, while she held Maeve screaming and arching her back (she is a tough cookie, but lots of love lays underneath, you just have to have the patience and understanding to bring it out!). 10 minutes later she was perfectly fine and did not want Julie to leave~none of them did! I never thought I could leave them with a "friend", they are my little babes, but with her, I feel totally fine~even fine enough to turn my cell phone off while I went into school! Thank you Julie, thank you!

No comments: