
First, I want to thank everyone for the congrats! Sorry if I have not personally gotten back to you....I will eventually I hope! I find the time a bit hard right now to do so, much sleep deprivation and self deprivation, most moms know the deal! I have to say, he has been a bit more work than most of the others.....might be a bit of colic or the fact that he is forever wanting food(literally sucking the life out of me, don't all men do that though!) Life has been hectic around here, a lot of of everything from tiredness, sickness, crankiness and to just being busy! So please bear with me here as we try to make it through the next couple of months(the hardest months of the year for us~ALOT of expectations are upon us and all ready I feel wiped out and it has not even started! AGH! Say a prayer or two to keep us going!LOL!)

1 comment:
I love seeing all the knitted goodies on the children. That sweater is beautiful. I knit too.
Debbie R.
Post a Comment