Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winter Skies....

I know, we are still in "Autumn", but the sky yesterday reminded me of those in January. And then I got to thinking how much I love January....I believe I read somewhere that January is one the them most depressing months. HA! Not for me! I LOVE IT! The holidays are over, the air outside smells fresh, clean, crisp and just so new! Don't forget about the snow, oh the snow! Hopefully this year we shall have a good 'ole Nor'easter come upon us with a vengeance! I love that month, the ease and simplicity of life is grand then....I think I shall start a countdown to it!

Miss Maeve in a Gap cowl sweater! Too sassy that girl!


Griffen, thinking and dreaming of snow!
If I don't write again, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving! Off to start the pumpkin cheese pies and whatever else I can start!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to your family too. Eat lots of turkey. Can't wait for those sandwiches. The pies sound yummy.
Debbie