So since last posting, we have survived many a sickness in this house....and some are still taking their turn right now. It has been a tough winter, I keep telling myself three more weeks till spring, three more!!! Julie and I have started walking our what I prefer to call our "country walk around the block". It is a 3.2 mile walk with a huge uphill,4 stage uphill I believe, killer walk. In the past week we have done it 4 times. Needless to say, I love it and patiently look forward to it everyday if we ever can get to that point in our busy schedule we call life. Definitely when school is out. Which reminds me, I need to start a countdown to the last day, oh, they will be so happy and so will I.
I never had a thumb sucker or one of our children take to a pacifier! Can you believe it took until number 9! I think it is so cute and sweet! He does not do it all the time, just now and then.
Maeve, beautiful Maeve!
Cuteness in all his glory! I think teeth might be coming.....not good for me!
Cookies made Friday night, recipe from Renee and they were gone by Saturday morning for breakfast. After all they had oatmeal in them and shhhh, mini dark choc chips and raisins too! They were a HUGE hit, even with the oldest child who snubs his nose at raisins!

Griffen loved them!
Griffen took first place in Eve's playdoh character contest. He made that all by himself....too cute eh!
On the needles....La Novia just started and loving it! Plucky Knitter in Early Light

My Koolhaas hat done in the same as above.....I love this hat and colorway, can ya tell?
I also realized I do not have a pair of knitted socks in my favorite color, brown! How silly of me, I have the ribbing done on both~I knit on DPS(double pointed needles) and to pass on the SSS(second sock syndrome, a condition in knitting where you knit one sock and are bored to knit the other and tend to only have one of the two done, for a while) I have two going at the same time~and will hopefully have more to show next time.

1 comment:
Oh, your scarf looks lovely!
So glad your crew enjoyed the cookies. They're a major hit here too. :)
Post a Comment