Here she is, my wonderful, helpful, caring, giving never taking, loving mom! I am so grateful and blessed to have her here with me, and will forever be thankful for what she has done and given me!Julie, Eve and I went for the walk around the block~3.2 mile walk and a uphill that is exhilarating! It was beautiful...up the hill was mesmerizing. The view.....I cannot even come close to the describe the beauty I saw, but by far it was the most beautiful scene yet~even surpasses the autumn skyline. The sun shone brilliantly in the blue sky, and the trees were so bare, the ground in a blanket of white untouched snow....just beautiful! After the snow this week, I promise to carry my camera and try to capture the beauty of it. It really touched me and gives me a calming sense, a sense that before you know it, spring is here!
Aspen went too...and slept, he was warm!
Spook is starting to wonder what outside beholds for him....not yet though, he needs to wait till spring for he has no winter coat! Soon spook soon!



1 comment:
You and your mom look beautiful together. What a wonderful picture!
Debbie
Post a Comment