We started the garden the other week....remember that was one of my new years resolutions, to have a bigger, better garden this year. Hopefully I can keep to this one.....
Tessa, might her legs be as long as the trees limbs one day?
Ryder, turned 12 on April 22nd. My oldest is 12, in Middle school and I could not be more proud of him. Hard to believe, I do miss it, those days of your first baby, and even the nights. Trace Adkins is right, I all ready miss it, even though I am in those moments with another, your first always makes you cry and long for the days of past....I am going to stop, for I am crying thinking about it!
Aspen, I found him cuddled up with his knitted blanket and sucking his thumb.
And then a toothy grin....he has his bottom two coming in as I type.
I finally have a thumb sucker and it is too darn stinkin cute!!!

We had a heat wave this past weekend....friends, water and a trampoline=priceless memories~


Maeves new girlfriend, Bella. They hang out together while we are at a new sport for the Freeds, baseball.......Yes, my little Dawson has taken up baseball, I am so proud of the job he is doing! I hope he loves it, for I believe he has it in him to become a great player. My mom is floating on clouds, she has a grandson who plays her beloved game!






1 comment:
What great pictires!!
You have a really beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment