Haircuts yesterday for the three boys and even Maeve got her bangs trimmed for the first time by Holly. She is a wonderful hairdresser and makes it so fun to visit, Maeve is going to LOVE going there for she gets many lollipops and knows it. A big reason she sat still for it!
Aspen has a new sweater. Can I just say how much I love this yarn, I am addicted to it! Blue Sky Alpacas Hand Dyed Worsted Weight. The pattern is quite simple, knitted in one piece, took me two days and only two skeins~Baby Pullover.
Warm weather~FINALLY!!! Can you tell what they LOVE to do, especially when the big kids are at school, they own the trampoline!
And finally, we planted Aspens tree this past Saturday. I think his has been the soonest we planted after a birth.
Today is supposed to get up to 65. It is now currently foggy, so when you blink your eyes, it takes a while to wake up and focus, even after being up for 4 hours! I dream of the day I go outside to hang up the laundry on the clothesline while barefoot and feel the cool, damp, grass and earth beneath my feet. I love that feeling and nothing feels better than being barefoot outside in spring! So today we are heading out to the playground after school, for today is their longest day of PSSA testing and they will want to get out and stretch their legs I know for sure! Off to a beautiful park with a short walking trail, I hope to get many nice pictures of them outside.






3 comments:
Great looking haircuts! I love the new sweater too. Can you share what color you used? Thanks, Debbie Rondinelli
What a great sweater for Aspen! Love the blue.
I'm so relieved spring is finally coming. It's a lot colder here but the sun is shining and snow is almost all melted and gone.
The trampoline looks like a blast!
Debbie, it was color 2021 iris. It really compliments his eyes, thanks!
Post a Comment