Monday, April 20, 2009

A wonderful Easter

So, I am a week behind in my blog....I hope to catch up soon, we have been dealt another round of sickness in the household, a down right horrid nasty cough has crawled into the depths of some of my littlest babes bodies. I never thought such a noise could come from such a little person! Hopefully this weather will help them rest, as it is raining today and tomorrow and keeps them sleepy~I can wish can I?

Easter morning I was given this beautiful bouquet of handmade flowers by my little Eve. She got the idea from my mom and secretly she got everyone to cooperate and they did this completely on their own~absolutely no help from dad, as he was surprised by it too! It is a bouquet of all our children's hands, traced and cut out perfectly! This is something I will cherish forever and would love to receive many in the up comping years, to watch my bouquet grow, maybe by one more, but definitely by size. And no, as some may have been speculating, I am not pregnant, but someone dear to me is.....in due time I can tell, but not yet.............trust me, I want to shout it out to the world for I am so thrilled about it, but I have to wait till the right time. I promise soon!

Easter morning breakfast was of course, candy!


Then off to the annual egg hunt at Pop and Grams house.

Then Easter dinner. Too much food as always, but plenty of family to share it with!

Teeth, and trust me, they are sharp!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bouquet is so beautiful! What a lucky mom you are to get such a special gift. You must have teared up.
Debbie