Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

I am extremely too tired to write, sometime soon I will fill in the blanks, but for now enjoy the pictures~when you come to the end you will understand.....
Here she is, our little golden retriever named Coco. She is so cute and everyone has taken to her, well, not Maeve, who is for the most part afraid of her. We are working on it, along with the joys of housebreaking....thank goodness Jamie has off the next week. He is doing an awesome job with her and she, Coco is doing well with the family as well. We are all so happy to welcome her to our "pack"!


Aspen and big sister Tessa.


Jamie's present to me and his was a coffee mug...yes, he wanted a coffee mug he could easily wash at work. No, we did not get him a worlds greatest dad mug, just a simple stainless steel one he is happy with. He is such a simple man in life, sometimes too simple!

My new niece Annette, who Aspen was very intrigued by. I believe he was surprised she moved, unlike Maeves babies.


A gift from my girlfriend Bobbi. I snapped Aspen in it the very next day. Or you could say he came with the bag!LOL!

Another gift from above....due around August 22nd. I am hoping for the date of August 11th, that is my birthday and I would love to share the date with a little one.....that would be terrific!
Well, I am really starting to feel the tiredness kick in, especially if I do not get a bit of a nap. And poor Jamie has been taking care of night housebreaking with Coco. So we both are lacking in energy, but it is expected. Children are doing awesome...helping in many great ways! Thank you all for all you are doing, and keep it up please! Overall, it was a very Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

All the best and Merry Christmas :)

em-ee-el (Rav)

KellyInTexas from Rav said...

Nicole, I have tears in my eyes...oh my gosh!!! You're going into the double digits! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and uneventful pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! I'm so happy I stopped by to "visit" you today. I'm so happy to hear that your expecting another baby. Congratulations. It's WONDERFUL!!! Merry Christmas. Oh and cute puppy. I love your spunk.
Debbie

Renee said...

Another adorable and loved pair of feet to knit socks for. :)

Congratulations!

omg, love the photo of Aspen in the tote bag!!!