Thursday, April 22, 2010

13 years ago....



I was in labor with our first baby. Our first of ten wonderful little blessings. If you would have EVER told me I was going to have ten children, I would have looked at you like you had ten heads yourself!! He must have done something so right, to have been the start of all this he should hold as an honor, for he was a wonderful baby, toddler, little boy and now the start of a teenager. He truly invokes every heartstring from deep within me, after all, he was my first and I shall forever remember those days fondly, like they were yesterday. All of my children pull at my heartstrings, but there is something about your first.....your first, you never get a second chance on anything to do differently, the next baby you do do things a bit differently, after all, you kind of know what to expect. But with your first, you never get to go back and change and you second guess yourself all the time if you are doing this right or not. Well, I must have done it so right for he is wonderful, a dream child so far....Ryder exceeds my hopes and dreams and hopefully shall carry that with him into his teenage and adult years, and I hope he truly knows how much he means to this family, and to Jamie and I. His role is one that I would want no other than him to hold, keep it up Ryder, you are doing an outstanding job and I love you forever!
Love,
Mom

Happy 13th Birthday Ryder! May all your wishes come true!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to the big guy! I am sure he will be the same kind of adult that he is as a young man. They don't usually stray too far from their upbringing.

Juglugs said...

OMG, I can't believe how big he is! I guess it has been 4 years since I've seen you guys x