Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All that I'm After...

Is a Life Full of Laughter.....
Life After You by Chris Daughtry
~by far, my theme song for my life right now!LOL! Seriously, I have a slight obsession with Chris, have for a long time! I also find bald men, well, I will put it simple, HOT!LOL! I have for a while....since my early twenties~maybe even in high school, weird huh? I have to laugh at myself today, I am once again feeling crappy. See, last week I went to the doctors for the third week in a row. I cannot fight this chest cold, bronchitis, whatever you want to call it. And this morning I look like crud AGAIN and feel run down again! I cannot get a break....and there is still a TON of housework to be done. So, I put on Daughtry and he gets me going in the morning. I need it in more ways than one today!



No comments: