Ok, forgot to add that on Mother's Day Aspen went pee in the potty, the next day he did the other duty on the potty~anyone who has been through potty training knows that THAT is unheard of and I am so proud....he has since been a hard one to keep a diaper on! I predict by July, he will be fully trained! YAY! This little guy is amazing!
You know, I have been drinking my Yogi Mother's To Be Tea and LOVE the little quotes on the tags..I have to write this one and many more down.."Without realizing who you are, happiness cannot come to you."
They make me smile and realize what you have to do within to be truly happy with yourself, after all, it all starts with you and only you can make yourself truely happy!
Another feel good I did all ready today, I voted! Yes, it may only be a little Primary, but it is my GOD GIVEN RIGHT as an AMERICAN~men and women have died for this, we fought for this ourselves and for many others to have this right and by all means, every American citizen should be out at EVERY election, NO EXCUSES!!!! I hope I encourage at least one to do so today, or even in the future!!!! Now go VOTE!
Edited to add: Within the 10 minutes of posting this, Aspen came running downstairs, went straight to the potty and did number 2....OMG! I am spoiled!!!!
1 comment:
Mine (Yogi Tea "fortune") said "Love your soul" this morning.
Post a Comment