Mother's Day was hard...Jamie came down with another episode of his Addison's disease..both Saturday and Sunday he was on the couch, completely oblivious to us. I sucked it up, got alot done with the girls and an 18mo in tow on Saturday...not an easy task for I have not been in the best of health this pregnancy and have been told by my midwife to take it easy~HA! As if my life was so that way....grocery shopping must get done and the girls have been promised for weeks to be taken clothing shopping, which had been promised that Saturday was going to be the day, come hell or high water, it had to be...one look at Tessa's only pair of shorts she had been wearing to school could only tell anyone they needed it! So they helped me and did they ever with that little tator tot Aspen...at one point a 20~something women smiled at him and he decided to follow her!!!! He has no fear and loves to flirt....not looking good for me huh? Ryder stayed home with a sick dad and the rest of the children...they were all alive and well, but the place looked like only how a boy child would clean up after lunch and the others...more work for me, but hey, Mother's Day is everyday in this house! No labeling it special for me, this is my job, I applied for it and was accepted ten times to it...and took a vow in sickness and in health with Jamie! So, this weekend was supposed to by my weekend, just alot of knitting and laying back....HAHAHA! Guess what? Yes, I got a head cold!!!! Not one month of this pregnancy have I been healthy, but here I am doing a little catching up on online life....I admit I have been lacking in posting and reading blogs. I miss it. I am sorry for not staying afloat on other's blogs...I love reading about the one's I have met online...but my own life in real comes first and I am laughing at the thought of being caught up in the real world...maybe in 23 more days{that is how many more days till the last day of school, I count everyday, not just school days!} I shall have a wee bit more time...alas, June 10th is a midwife appointment and then every appointment is 2 weeks thereafter! AGH??!! Where did it go??? This little sweetie is going to come before you know it and trust me when I say, I am NO WHERE near ready for labor....but will be when time comes, after all, I am a supermom in some eyes!

My children made a message for me on Mother's Day...loved it and needed it!
Griffen, during Eve's performance at the art show.
Oh man, how cute are these two??
My little lover boy!
Sawyer and his artwork
Had a little help from his biggest brother for that shot....that is what big brothers are for!
Remember those days Ryder???? Wait until your son sits in one and you try to do it then! You will really feel old then!
Leif and his artwork
Really, I am getting to old for this...Eve!
Dawson and his artwork.
Tessa and her artwork.
They all had more in the art show, this was a select few I posted. Very proud of all of you~wonderful job!










2 comments:
Wow! You seem to be an amazing mom, such beautiful and happy looking kids!
Hi! So nice to see your update. I miss your posts but know your a busy mama. The children are beautiful in their recent photos.
Stay healthy girl.
Debbie R.
Post a Comment