Monday, May 24, 2010

Short but sweet, a little bit of pictures....

 Last week was haircuts, for all but the two oldest girls. This was Aspen's first haircut...isn't my man great, he held Aspen so I would not have to get all hairy, what an awesome dad too he is!
 Maeve, need not say much more than that?





This past Friday we went strawberry pickin' at the Prout's, Maeve is up there petting a chick, and Aspen somehow managed to strip down naked before he got into his car seat. He then proceeded to eat some more strawberries....I would say we went away with two flats...and by bedtime they were all gone, and I might add were mighty sweet and delicious!

Oh, grabbed this bag while out to Hershey with Eve's fifth grade trip....I sure hope they come to regular stores, would love some more!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Oh, my, I remember my guys first hair cuts. So cute!