I have had a hard time knitting lately-I am not a guage person, I knit pretty spot on (hee hee Jamie!) and generally never do it....and making little socks, well, you really need not too...so I made Maeve a pair of baby legwarmies they are bigger, but I wanted them to be so she can grow into them. They are made from Self-striping Yarntini that I traded for on Ravely (if you have not joined, sign up!).Well, off to work I go-she is up!

2 comments:
Your legwarmies are so cute! Great job!
I love the legwarmers, I still have to learn the art of knitting. We will have to set up a "date", Isabella needs a shawl for the spring! What do you think, I'm not setting myself up for failure or anything, right!? I am happy to see that the little one is up and on the move!
Post a Comment