Can I even begin to write about my feelings today? Words come easy in my mind but when I sit down to write them, they seem to fade away. Today though, I am awakened with a sense of how fragile, beautiful, and lucky we are to live life. To have this moment in time, to be here, is truly amazing, how you use it is only up to you for you have been given it and use it wisely you must! Someone I know lost their all too young son of almost 10 yesterday, so I am a little on the fragile side myself about life. We take for granted the time we have, I think sometimes we all just live a run of the mill life, hurrying there and here, doing this and that for what reason? So with my children whining about school and having to go, I teach them that they are lucky to be going to school, to be physically here and remind them about Josh. They asked why him and the reason for him getting sick when I first told them about him, I can only say I do not know the exact reason, but I take from it that God sent him here maybe to remind us and teach us something, what you take from it is up to you, right? Ok, before break down again in tears, I want to stop and just ask that you go and hug someone right now or the next person you see. You never know when your time here will end and I don't know about you, but I want to leave a positive feeling when I am gone. Not sad, but happy and I want it to be known that I was happy too, for I truly am very happy and grateful about my life and what I have accomplished with it!
This morning we awoke to a beautiful sight of what life can show you only if you have your eyes open. Even if you dislike winter, you have to admire the beauty in it or your not living life to it's fullest.



1 comment:
Your words ring true! I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I hope that the memories you have will comfort you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment