Thursday, April 28, 2011

April.....in a nutshell

Man, I really need to catch up, so really quick.......

Dawson in his 5th grade play, great job Dawson, I would have peed my pants, you did awesome!


Dawson at baseball, I did pee my pants in 2nd grade while on 2nd base, scared to run home so I went hahaha!


Celeste eating grass at the game.


Another sweater for Celeste.


He really is good and Jamie and I are really impressed by his skills!


Griffen, got pushed by a girl into a mud puddle.......my kids are so sweet and this is how they are rewarded for their kindness!


Aspen!

Next are dyeing of eggs, then cracking the shells for red-beet eggs. I believe they like cracking them best.....
















Ryder got spacers last week....the day before his birthday and this morning he got the top braces on....should be fun, a boy in pain! If he is anything like his father, should be a good old whining up a storm about the pain......did I ever mention my famous quote...If men had to give birth, we would be extinct! My girls have said it to boys at school, they get weird looks but can you imagine the memories that will got through those boys heads when their wives are in labor.....man, those Freed girls were right, heehee!

Sorry so short, I have more pictures to post and write about....art show tonight, good grief, summer vacation will be here before you know it~yippee!

No comments: