Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday Ryder!


14.....such a big number, but small to comparison of the whole journey of life.  Right now, I am fighting a sickness, so the feeling in my gut might be that!LOL! Really, the scary part of it all, it is starting to feel like 14 years ago....this ride has bee one that I plan on riding to the end, loving every moment and not wanting to look back for every moment holds something new and dear and what more could I ever have asked for, 10 beautiful wonderful healthy children and the most magnificent man I call my husband!
Yes, today he might turn 14, but he will always be that little guy who started it all, and that my dear Ryder, is something you are so blessed to given.......you are something wonderful and I hope you know it! I am so lucky you choose us to be your parents, we love you dearly, enjoy your day!

No comments: