Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.....................

Yes, it sure has lately, and where it has directed me is to the Doctor's office. For the first time, our family has been run down with Strep. I guess I should feel lucky, but to be honest with you, I would much rather have the stomach bug...my reasoning is simple, short and sweet-strep is moving s-l-o-w-l-y through them, where as the other rips through all them, rather quick....maybe I should not be speaking of this and knocking on wood......just knocked and could you knock for me if you are reading this and I am DONE speaking of this!

                                             
So, we are really into April????  Really, 14 years ago I was expecting my first child. Oh man, it is starting to feel like 14 years too.....does it get easier or harder to accept this? Age does not and still does not bother me, but my children getting older, really digs deep into my heart. This is my oldest......14 years ago I was anticipating the birth of our first....I had no idea of what road we were embarking on, all I know it is a wonderful one, filled with love, the greatest love imaginable! 14 years later, he is now taller than I. I never imagined the day would come so fast, faster than anything I have ever endured in my life! Huh, you think your younger years blow by, but the ride just gets faster and faster, and oh yes, better if you can believe! I am no where sad or upset, just overwhelmed by such emotion, and emotion that is indescribable.....the love you of a child is unlike no other, so true, so beyond any truth in this world!

For the record, snow April 1st 2011, NO JOKE!
                                                                                                                    




 Celeste is now pulling up....just rip out my heart and smoosh it right there, nice and good all into the ground! Really girl, so you have to do this so soon??????

 Yeah Bobbi, I got eyes for YOU baby! Next time you see me, better have some candy in your pocket for me....mamma got me ready for ya!

1 comment:

Trista said...

Each and every one of your children are so precious, but that Celeste pulling up is so cute! I love your big boy and mom picture too! I remember that feeling. My boy is now 6'1" and I'm 5'8" so it is a little strange getting used to that one! I hope that snow is short lived! Probably already gone, but how strange is that?