Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wet, soggy, dreary September, be gone please!

Ok, so I am behind a little....the Oley Fair has come and gone! But that is ok, we had a great time this year, worked out a few new kinks in our scheduling of it and our lived around it{cough, cough, RYDER and this new band life} but all in all, this year was nice, even the weather for the better part of it. I shall just leave you to enjoy the pictures, pick out who is who in the picture if you can and again, enjoy!

























The picture above was taken by Tessa and I believe won 4th place at the fair. A women actually came up to me at the fair and asked it she was one of the babies in the photographs entered in the fair! That was awesome itself!


Yes, she has a foot thing and likes to pick grass, dirt, stones and such off of them...too cute to watch!


The weather has been so dreary and wet, that I have yet to snap a picture of me in my new finished sweater this past weekend, I like to do it outside to show the color off.......so here is a taste of it for now....and yes, that is my belly keeping it open! I am 20 weeks this Friday and our ultrasound is that day too.......I am so excited to see this little person, but NO we are not finding the sex, not till the birth! Yes, I really want to be surprised even after all we have been through. It really does not matter, this one is so loved and desired all ready so much, that truely a healthy happy baby is all we so desire......more to post on Friday! Oh and on Saturday, my dear friends Dragonboat race festival in which Jamie is participating in by rowing on the boat{feel free to sponsor him if you would like to donate to their wonderful cause} This event has eluded us that I finally put my foot down and said Jamie has to row, so we have to make it there, NO EXCUSES will be made{unless someone is throwing up sick, KNOCK ON WOOD!}. Pictures to be viewed of this too, should be a blast!

  
Guess what is coming up next Friday and Saturday........the Annual Freed Halloween party! We made a second date this year for the older ones, so some pictures WILL BE taken this year......gotta give the little ones some fun and torture the big ones, right?*chuckle chuckle* I don't even have time to think about this event till next week though! Wish us well weather, PLEASE!!! Seems every year there is rain, but the children never seem to mind it! Us on the other hand, well, Jamie and I live with it, after all this is better than 10 birthday parties any day!!!!

No comments: