Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Can you say D-O-N-E..........

The Ryder sweater that is! I am not a big fan of knitting sweaters....they just never look right when I am done, I see all the imperfections and just do not like it! Ryder does and I guess that is all that matters!

This past Friday we surprised the kids and went to Hershey Park.....they did not know till we got there and Dawson saw the road sign saying Hershey Park Drive(?-I forget it exactly!) They we so good and went on many rides! By the time we got to the end, we were FROZEN!














Have to laugh at this one-Ryder got turned down for he was too tall!!! What a trooper!




When we finally got in to eat, they had NO mac-n-cheese ready. They said 5 minutes tops....well, turned into about 20. WHY does this always happen to us, I mean, it happened to me growing up too! Just plain old bad luck I guess! The kids were very well behaved waiting, after all they were starving at 7pm! They did make it up to us by giving us a free chocolate fondue platter- which you can see Maeve LOVED! What girl does not love chocolate, even at a ripe age of 11 months!


















And last but not least, Buck visited on Saturday. We managed to get all on the couch (even Sadie, but blocked by Leif's head!) for a family shot (minus our oldest brother,wife to Buck and a fiance)!

No comments: