Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday

Little note: Thursday night, Maeve SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Last night however, she did not! But that's ok, I will take ONE night in her life over none! Thank you Maeve!

So, life around here has been a nothing but a cold breeding ground. Since the beginning of November this NASTY cold has been living here, in one or more of us and breeding and effecting us who had it again and again........all I want for Christmas is healthy children with no snotty noses with no snotty noses (are you humming along here?LOL!)








Last week, Griffen decided to take a nap....on the kitchen island.....enough said, but I did move him after I took the picture!




I LOVE this one.....this is Ryder and Owen-a great friend of Ryder and a wonderful growing young man-I dare NOT to use that T word yet.... right before their fifth grade Christmas chorus concert. This picture speaks alot to those who know what happened(Bobbi, for you I will spare the details of embarrassment) but to sum it all up by calling this picture "The quite before the storm!"


Ryder is learning to play the drums and is doing a fantastic job of it!
His one note solo on the triangle at the end of O'Tannenbaum!

Last but not least, one of the three hats I worked on.....in the past week for it seems I get asked in groups of three for a baby hat-no, it never is one I have to knit, it is always three and seems to always be a short notice time frame as well!! HINT HINT! Forgot to take a picture of one and the other has yet to be received, so it will not be shown 'till they make their appearance and I mailed it out!

1 comment: