Happy 7th Birthday Tessa!
Yesterday, January 9th was Tessa's 7th birthday! Yes, everyone tells her she is tall for her age...and she is catching on to it.....She really looks older too....she is gonna be a handful, but her view on life is truly a great one. As a infant, I always felt that she was an "old soul" been here and done this before, so we shall see.

It has been a rough past week. It all started with Maeve getting this awful respiratory bug, seems to be going around here. So I have been extremely sleep deprived, but then again, it has been that way for about 10 years now and for the next 20(that t-word again will be biting before you know it!) Now Griffen has started it and Sawyer....s-l-o-w-e-l-y gonna go through us all!
1 comment:
I love the Tinkerbell cake, Happy Birthday, Tessa!
Post a Comment