Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Somewhere between raising hell and amazing grace

A line from Big and Rich's song...seems to fit my life lately and a good tune to just hum around the house! The wee-little ones have had that nasty cold/respitory thingy and they have been tough, but I think we see the light of goodness coming soon. Maeve is better, but she was TOUGH there-sick, teething and guess what-WALKING!!!! I will post a picture of her later today, but she is off and running! Past two days, she got it down really good!
In a week, not much has happened...Jamie and a friend Todd started to build the kids new playset....gonna be alot of fun and it is big! Ryder and Dawson had some basketball games over the weekend-they both are doing really fine job playing!

Life has been a bit slow, and I like the slow down pace right now. I have finished my first pair-yes two- socks, again post a picture later. Have started a little pair for little Miss Maeve...cannot wait for they are so cute! Had a day out yesterday too-went thrift shopping with a really wonderful friend. I have never really "clicked" with fellow girlfriends as much as I click with her. Our lives are so different, that it really adds to the friendship! But at the same time we are much alike-do I make any sense???LOL! We can talk on the phone for a couple hours and it is just so wonderful for me to have that, for these little boys can sometimes drive you a bit insane at times-especially Leif who we have dubbed as the little future lawyer! So Bobbi, if you are reading this-thank you for your friendship, I hope we have many more great times like yesterday!


So, someone is stirring, yes, little grinning Griffen, he is always smiling. As a matter of fact, Bobbi described him yesterday as a little fox and yes, he is! He grins like that and is sly like one! He has me wrapped around his finger and will do so for a very long time!

No comments: