Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sad.......

Because today the four went back to school.....
I hated this day when I was a little girl. I would just think about how a week ago I was at home all cozied(is that even a word???) up and the happiest little girl in the world, or even yesterday how everyone was here celebrating the new year and my eyes would just well up with tears...all day at school this happened, and now it happens at home, for I miss them terribly so! It has to happen to at least one of them, I will not say who, but have a strong feeling of who it might be. I miss them!
On the better side of life though, I used to hate January, as most do. But now I look on the positive side of it, the brilliant sunshine and how deep blue the sky can get. I, for the rest of the day, will be sitting and doing nothing but knitting in my rocking chair as the sun wraps its rays all around me all cozy warm inside my house!

No comments: