Oh gosh, where to begin.......
Well, school is out and I am just starting to breath again! Been kinda sucky weather though....cloudy in the morning and hot humid in the afternoon. Not to mention a shower at night makes everything WET in the morning! YECH! Though, I did want summer, but need some beautiful blue sunny sky's!
Yes, school is out! It did not feel like it......just starting too I guess. Even the kids are/were kinda sad! Ryder starts middle school and Leif starts kindergarten-yikes! Lucky for them they go to a WONDERFUL school! See, there is only one, yes one, elementary school, so they know everyone in their class all ready! They just all move across the parking lot to the middle school. I am so jealous of their school, would have liked it myself! Like I have said, I LOVE this community and so glad to be here-for it is the only place in Pennsylvania I would want to raise my children!
Tomorrow should be a good day, our friends are having a strawberry festival (first one) and I should have some pics to post.......who can resist fresh from the pickin strawberries?????
No comments:
Post a Comment