Monday, November 9, 2009

I just got off the phone with my sister and realized this may be the last time I talk to her before she becomes a mother........yes, my little sister is soon to enter the world of motherhood. Did I ever think I would see this day, no, but I had so hoped and loved the idea of becoming an Aunt, and most of all, my little sister to become a mother. I have faith in Marie and Ian, that they will become wonderful parents and love this little joy that is about to enter and change their lives for the good, a true blessing and miracle of life she is. I wish them both a wonderful, easy, most memorable journey of labor. May the journey be all that you both wish for and then some. And may that little joy be the most beautiful gem of both your lives! I cannot wait myself to hold her...so hopefully soon, I shall have the most wonderful honor of posting this blessed event!

No comments: