Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving....

All squished in our small dining room...we plan to knock down the wall on the right one day and make it alot bigger.

Kids table this year...minus Maeve who sat next to me.


Aspen loved dinner and the bath afterwards.

Our oldest two......words cannot express what this picture says or shows.

My niece, Annette. Marie and Ian joined us with their wee little one and I was so happy to have them all up! She slept, such a wonderful little girl, and so very cute too!

A picture of me and my niece...Aunt Nicole, I can finally be called such a wonderful name.

Aspen's latest hat~Toasty Topper

Lasagna was for dinner tonight....I see a trend here, a hefty eater!

Please sir, may I have some more?
handsome he is, eh?
Well, one more day of Jamie being home. He is ready to go back to work, but I love having him here. He is wonderful, in every possible way you can imagine. Right now he is folding laundry....what a dream he is. Off to knit some...teachers presents, I have only four weeks?Yikes!

3 comments:

Ulrika said...

I love the photos, looks really cosy and warm, and the Aspen photos...awesome!
It's the first of advent here,so we light the first candle of four today, one for each sunday in advent.
More or less everyone does so here in Sweden, we need all the light we can get!
Big hugs!
~Ulrika

Renee said...

Looks like a festive and really enjoyable day and food!! Auntie Nicole your niece is adorable! :)

Knitting Kris said...

What great family photos! I love the lasagna photos, especially. I love it that you are knitting for 18 little feet - when do you find the time? :)