
See that number, I am not a big fan of that number and when he came home with it I let him know it. He was injured most of the season, got sick for a week and his very last game was snow cancelled. I believe he will ask for another number if he ever gets it again! The game prior to this one was at home and I forgot the camera, forgot to call Jamie in time to pick it up too and guess what, missed his basket! This game we care to forget, we got slaughtered, but I had to get a shot of him and before the season ended.




The first snow day we made homemade crayons.....

Homemade marshmallows recipes
here. Absolutely the best I have yet to eat or make!
2 comments:
You are my hero!!! LOL!!! Homemade crayons, homemade marshmallows, (almost) ten kids, a puppy, and you still find time to knit. You're unbelievable. I'm puppy-sitting my son's Golden Retriever puppy - he's 10 months old, 75#, and the biggest baby you've ever seen. I'll probably post pics on my blog sometime this weekend if you'd like to see what you're in for.
Great pics Nicole! (Gram)
Post a Comment