Thursday, February 4, 2010

Breathe...

I finally feel like I can breathe. The home here went through a rough sickness, including myself~not fun at all when mom gets sick! You know the rant, so I shall spare writing it. I did try something new however, I ate raw garlic{tip I found here} and ya know what, it helped me on the path of recovery! Everyone in the house complained about how I smelled, but I truly believed it helped me tremendously! What else does a first-trimester mom have to take??? It was my only hope. Yes, next week I am 12 weeks, first trimester done, two more to go! Who is counting, not me! Some days I forget I am pregnant. A little more nauseous than the other pregnancies, but I chalk it up to age, and besides, I am not eating as much this time too, so that is a plus and I will take the nauseous to help ease me out of that! I have my work cut out for me when this little one arrives. So, in my blogging absence we had the annual daddy~daughter dance. This was Eve's last year and she had a wonderful time. Jamie and Tessa for the next two years, the EKK! Maeve' s turn! She JUST made it so Jamie would not miss a year, can you believe it?

Above is Aspen in his new hiding spot. These children are yearning to be outdoors, along with some nice sunny warm weather. Spring fever has hit me, HARD!

Some yarny goodness here to post. Madelinetosh came out with a new worsted, called vintage and I am head over heels in love! Here are some skeins I have picked up and what they are to become.....

Milk, going to be made into this and this for the new little one, as soon as the pattern is released!

The pink and blue will be knitted each into one of these.


And the sugarplum I have currently started into this. The links may not work if you are not part of Ravelry, I shall change them when and if I can later!
So, we are off the Ryder's last home game of basketball soon. He unfortunately has not played much this year, sickness and injured feet. He has two more games next week and then he is done. I really have to admit, I am overjoyed for when that three o clock hour rolls around, I see the bus but no Ryder, I am truly overwhelmed with sadness. I look forward to having him home, especially an hour earlier than the rest! I get to carry some adult conversations with him, something different than the little ones yelling at me at times!LOL! So, after next Friday I get to watch my oldest come home and save my sanity~for a bit of time before the true insanity begins at four, when the mass of them are home fresh from school.....homework, cries of hunger and when is dinner...oh, the joys of motherhood! I love it and would not want it any other way!
On the road to recovery........ahhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Sorry you were sick. Love the post and all the beautiful yarn. You have the most amazing collection of Madelinetosh!! Oh and great patterns. So exciting.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update - I've been a little worried, especially since the news. I love how you choose such clean designs on your knit projects - it's so you! The yarns are just to die for. Not literally, I mean. :-) Take care, Claudia