Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laundry~4 Days Worth...

So, I decided to stop folding laundry everyday. Too stressing for me and besides who wants to do it everyday? My dear love washes it at night or early in the morning, leaving it in a mound if one so desires something from the day before to be cleaned so soon. Then I proceed to attack the mound and fold it all for the dear little ones to carry up, no, I do not put it away for them, lessons early in life are wonderful aren't they? So I thought it funny for some to see what task I have. Enjoy!

The folded piles are done, but I should have snapped all their hanging shirts too...oh maybe next time!

Too early to learn how to fold, maybe a wee bit!

One of the gorgeous days we have been so blessed to have! Rainstorms are coming....cabin fever again will strike. But at least all the white stuff will be completely gone!


2 comments:

Conservative Knit Mom said...

I don't mind putting the clothes in the respected machines but the folding and putting away drives me batty. I let the laundry go for a couple of days last week and the mounds that greeted me made MT Everest look like a hill :)
It would be nice to have the white stuff gone-- it is not so white now, ugly and black. Not at all pleasing to the mama who watches her LO poke his fingers in the last snow bits. Said mama watches in horror as that finger tries to make the journey to his mouth. Only the screams of horror stop him! UGH-- go away Mr. Winter!
This spring time weather sure does make me greedy for me!

Renee said...

I just hate the way folding cuts into my knitting and sewing time... ;)

I fold at the kitchen table -- pretty much every day.