Friday, March 19, 2010

~Sigh~a long overdue catch up~

Yes, Thursday March 11th my mom and I traveled to Philadelphia to met Susan B. Anderson at Loop! She is by far, the greatest inspiration to me in the world of knitting! She was too sweet, she took some time to show me how to correctly crochet the little cherry I have struggled with many times...I adore her and thank her so much! We actually got to see and touch the many projects from her newest book Itty-Bitty Toys. I have since started and finished the pull toy ducks, pictures to come later this evening I hope! My mom was inspired to knit the wrap me up puppies for little Annette too! I will be very proud of her when she accomplishes them and will love to share them here!

Doctor Maeve....this was one evening before bed I caught her giving her bears a check-up!

Thursday March 18th. We have been having some gorgeous March weather and have been taking full advantage of it!


Oh please keep this up mother nature, we are loving it so much!


The sweet smell of lilacs soon.....

Yes, he is showing signs and I predict by early summer he shall be potty trained!
Life has had some ups and downs lately. Many we have worked through and are hopefully on the road to a better 2010! I am not a fan of this year yet, hopefully the tide has changed?? Lets hope so! On a more wonderful good note, our friend Oliver is doing well...I never got to explain about the knitted hats I was working on for him and his son...check out his story here....say a prayer for him and his family too, they need all the love and support the next couple of months!
Hopefully I shall have more time to blog...kind of hard though to sit in a dark den while it is so beautiful outside and the kids are out there! Maybe with it being lighter out later, I shall have some more alone time in the dungeon to do such....or snatch Jamie's laptop while he is home and do such outside in the lovely evenings! We shall see...but I do miss blogging and wish to keep up more with it!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I'm crazy about lilacs and their scent... but it'll be a good while before ours wake up.

Yeah on the potty works. :)

Prayers and positive thoughts are on their way. And hugs.