I want to take a little post and time to thank my friends, all of you in person friends and online friends. You are all so kind with your words, caring and showing me that there is good in life and true goodness inside of people. You all teach me there is good out there, and that I too can be good, even when I doubt myself. You bring out the good in me and share it with me. I am having a rough day, being really hard on myself, two friends~you know who you are, Natalie and Rachel~really supported me this morning, pointing out that I am too a good person, mother, etc. You remind me that all what you put in, you get out in the long run, so I must be doing something right, for I have all of you and what you give me is so much! You give me light in this sometimes dark world and to have you all in it really makes me feel warm and loved.......I really hope I am a true friend to all you as well, for without friends, where would I be? So, from the bottom of my humble heart, I am honored to everyone I call friend, to have you and thank you from deeply within. May your days be brighter and every once in a while when you need it, let a freind lift you up, especially when you believe you are not worthy of such love and kindness!
~Nicole, hopefully someone you call friend too!
Amazing life is, making myself a cup of tea and the tea bags little label reads~
If you see good, learn something. If you see bad, learn what not to be.
3 comments:
Hope you are feeling better about whatever had you down today. Just remember you are awesome! Now go hug those darling kids and revel in your awesomeness!
You are a wonderful mother, person and friend. hugs, love and a shoulder any time you need one. Your post really made me smile. Thank you.
Your blog looks fantastic! I have seen around the saying: "If mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." How true that is... By the way, you inspire over time + distance! :-) We just got our camper today, and cannot wait to enjoy it with the kiddos. Might just have to start blogging! Cheers Nicole!
~ Claudia
Post a Comment