Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anyone else longing for Spring?

I believe I snapped this last Monday or Tuesday, February 22nd or 23rd, I cannot remember as I care not to remember last week too much. Not sure if this robin is a spring one or not, but I sure hope it is. Sorry I have not written an update, better late than never! I will first state, I am fine, that day and incidents are long past in my mind. I never did get an MRI for I am not far enough along in my pregnancy. My family doctor wanted me to see a neonatologist. I said sure, but then declined for I would have to follow an OBGYN for the rest of this pregnancy. HAHA! If you know me, you know I will flat out say no green light for that path! If it does happen again, by all means yes, but it was a fluke of two weird things happening to me that day that scared the living daylights out of me and sent me off to the ER. If one strange thing would have taken place, I would have gotten past it, but two was enough! So, I am alive, baby is doing well, listening to the heartbeat on the home rental doppler and really starting to think this may be a girl growing inside of me....all ready causing a ruckus...or maybe not, but we will definitely know in August what this feisty little Leo will be!
Please Mama, open the gate! This was just too cute to pass up!

Aspen, if you are unsure of where he is at, you can find him here! He loves the camera too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess you win....but I will hear the peepers first I bet!

Angela said...

Sounds like everything is back to normal on the homefront. Glad to hear you're ok. I am sooooo ready for spring too.

Annie said...

oh my goodness..i can't believe you have nine kids! how do you find time to knit??
PS Coco is darling!!!

Susan said...

So glad to know all is well!