2010 was not a year I am going to look back fondly upon. Yes, we welcomed the birth of our newest daughter Celeste and I am over the moon with her, but the rest of the year lacked good luck. I really am grateful to see it go this evening....and will stay up for it!
On some personal notes, I am finding myself, slower than I would like but I guess that comes with age. I find myself taking a longer path, one more enjoyable one that is. Losing the weight is slowly coming, I started running, yes you read correctly, running on the treadmill and absolutely LOVE it! Never would have thought I enjoyed running, might even take it up outside sometime, but for now, it feels so good and I really enjoy how it makes me feel, stronger inside and out! So I am taking some time for myself, not enough, but that comes more and more as Celeste gets older.
So, I end my year on one last entry for 2010 in pictures from last week, Christmastime! I really hope 2011 is a wonderful new year, for you and me, take care and thank you again for following me and my family!
Wet Bottom Shoo-fly Pie for breakfast Christmas Eve morning. The pie is from a local baker, The Black Buggy Baking Company, I have yet to officially met Felicia, have passed her by on many soccer occasions and other schooling events, but her baking skills are amazing as well as her story. Take a look sometime and if you are in the area, you NEED to try this, absolutely hands down the BEST Shoo-fly I have ever eaten, no arguments ever!
Griffen
Tessa
Maeve
Leif, who wanted a donut maker and even told Santa when they sat on his lap, he wanted nothing but a donut maker. I was in shock and so surprised! Needless to say, Santa pulled it off last minute and Leif ran around the room totting his donut maker while saying "I got it, I got it!"
Aspen
Celeste{do you know how hard it is to type her name on a keyboard? Go ahead and try it....tricky eh?!}
Wishing you a bright, happy, healthy, joyous new year in
2011!









No comments:
Post a Comment