Monday, December 27, 2010

A weeks catch up before the new year.....

Last Sunday night was caroling in Oley. The timeless tradition is still carried out in our little town and this year was not missed by all of us, unlike last year when it rained! It was freezing cold, but we braved it and loved it! A tradition continues.



Then on Monday morning while I was upstairs cleaning, I came down to Maeve giving Aspen a dental exam, or a haircut, not sure which one, but from the looks of it with Mr. Potatoes hand in his mouth a dental exam.




 Later then on Monday I visited Leif's class to help make gingerbread house,er, more like candy houses for there was not ginger bread or graham crackers, just icing and candy! Take notice how much icing Leif is wearing...it was really great to see how creative the children could get. He was so proud of it he actually carried it around the house all evening and even wanted to take it to the concert with him, we said no to that though.

Then came Tuesday, the last concert event for the season!

 Eve  in orchestra

Ryder in band, maybe his last year which saddens me!

 A while ago while in Carter's we found these....see, Aspen has this thing for monsters, he loves them but is scared too. So when I showed him these slippers, he ran and wanted nothing to do with them. I got them on his feet while I was putting another pair of slippers on him and and before he could notice he had the monster feet on and chased Maeve and Griffen around in them. Everyone loves them and he is too adorable in them!


And of course, Celeste, my little darling in her hand knits-teething! And, yes, last Wednesday December 22nd she got her first tooth, bottom right and both bottoms are in and are sharp as all heck! Growing all too quickly.....

No comments: