Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Cookies, tree,er, Ryder lighting and more!


Cookies last Saturday, all day Saturday! We made Russian Tea Cakes and Classic Spritz. Tea Cakes are still a plenty, but the Spritz are almost all gone....more will be made for Santa.



When the last batch is being sugared, I give up and let them express their artful side.


Yeah, um, not much to say about my 13 year old!


Our simple tree which Eve and the others decorated. Eve took charge and did a grand job don't you think? Oh, about 3 or 4 have been broken! Not bad so far!


BUSTED!


Aspen: You did say Mom said we could right Maeve?
Maeve knows the puppy dog eyes trick!

Chorus concert this past Thursday. Eve played the violin on the left and wow, were all these girls outstanding! We were all blown away by their talent! They sounded lovely and I felt so honored to be able to watch this talent! Wonderful job!




Celeste in her hand knit romper. Base~Madelinetosh Merino Dk, Colorway~Molly Ringwald.

My son and his friend Jessie, at the formal dance as I type. Ryder decided to finally tell me tonight that a girl asked him to the dance~a week ago! That little rascal kept it from me that long, now that he gets from his dad for I could not even spare my life to save a secret!!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

what wonderful holiday festivities!
Hugs to you and your family. :)