Wow I am so elated that Christmas is almost here! And not to mention that the new year is soon to grace us with it's presence! So much has happened, I am so behind on blogging. So, I shall start with Celeste, the week of Thanksgiving we gave her a taste of some pears. She liked them and have since then only tried one other time. The poor dear has been sick with a cold every other week of her life! Yes, the second week of her life school started and with that comes home sickness. She has fared them well, but it is so heartbreaking to me to see my little girl with a snotty, runny nose almost all the time. Hopefully, the new year will be nice to her!
Jamie in his Windschief hat in Madelinetosh Vintage Fig. Eve wants this hat in a bad way, so I guess Daddy will get a new one soon! I have been knitting, just not much time to post everything.
Coco in some early morning snow. Almost a year we have had her. She is doing great, wish I could say so about the children and her, er, should I say this little guy down below is a bit crazy with her. But it is all good and getting better by the minute.
Aspen, lovin the camera.
So tired, could not even eat!





2 comments:
too tired to eat -- that is too cute!
I'm with Eve, great hat! Will knit some here for my family too. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hope Celeste is feeling great over the Christmas holidays.
Beautiful! Thanks for the catch up. Your family is thriving!
Debbie
Post a Comment