to the most wonderful father and husband I know and am so lucky to be able call my husband! I love you Jamie and wish you have a wonderful day! Caught you snoozing in the rocking chair for a tiny second......I just love how a little rest can boost you back into action! I love the laid back kinda guy you are!You are a wonderful, kind, and loving father to our children, they and I are so lucky to have you in our life!
I love you and hope your day is remarkable and a unforgettable fathers day!
On a side note, there is so much running around this house since school has let out.....busier than when they were in school! I am beat somewhat all ready and am looking forward to some lazy days of summer around here, so come on and co-operate around here......haha, one can wish huh? Not in a family of this size! I have been away from blogging, just getting by with a little here and a little there, I miss it and hope this summer is filled with lots of little adventures to be had by everyone. No big trips planned and am looking forward to the little trips we have tucked away in our minds to do. Now to actually doing them.....enjoy your fathers day and hope it is a good one, for everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment