Today, is a day I wish I had someone to scoop me up and cuddle me tight.....I think the reality has finally hit me today.......One of those days where I would love someone to make the decisions for me......it hurts, for many reasons.....I know there will be a light, but today, there is only the darkness I feel inside of me......I will be better, this is a bump and I look forward to it being a past memory!
1 comment:
You have every right and a need to grieve and take some much needed timeout fromt he hustle and bustle. Please do that and having someone else make the decisions. Or just wait and let it all sit until tomorrow-- it will all be there then. Let the "big ones" take care of the "little ones". Sit and take and breath and grieve on the shoulda' woulda' coulda'....There is no shame in that.
Post a Comment