I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated the kind words to those who have left comments....I am so grateful to know that you care and are thinking of me in this tough road I am traveling right now. It really has helped and THANK YOU!!!
Today I believe will be the turning point, see I have yet to fully miscarry and today I am visiting the midwife and getting the closure that my body will not allow. My body is not cooperating and holding onto this or whatever is left, it did the same last time and dragged out for 3 weeks........I need it too be over and start anew, my body that is. After talking to the midwife last night, I bawled, cried, and silent screamed in the tub, I needed that. It felt wonderful! Dh came home from work early too....he really should not have, but did. I love that man so much.......we are perfectly matched for each other....though not perfect, as no one is and neither am I, he comes to me and comforts me like no other can or has is my life! Thank you love, you mean so much to me.
Last night Jamie and I stayed up with Ryder and Eve to watch the movie Signs. Eve was terrified afterwards to go to bed. Jamie and I went to bed long before those two did and well, lets just say I found this picture this morning and I cannot express words to my emotions when I saw this. It makes everything we go through worth it.....past and present and future......
No comments:
Post a Comment