Yes, another day of hiking was on our plate.....and just not a normal hike, it was a trail up to the highest point in Vermont, Mt. Mansfield or better known to many as Stowe...would I have LOVED to have seen/been here in winter. A trip reserved for Jamie and I, so we are talking years from now! Violet and I made it halfway, at that point Demetra and I turned around and the rest forged on. Ryder being the awesome big brother that he is, was kind enough to wear Aspen on his back, to relieve me of my worries too! Jamie, Celeste and Tessa almost made it, but Celeste was not liking it for she was crying and turned around they did. So, Uncle Buck, Ryder, Eve, Dawson, Leif, Sawyer, Griffen, Maeve, Aspen all made it, awesome job gang and thank you for returning them safely little brother!



































No comments:
Post a Comment