A trip to King Arthur Flour is a must as well for us every visit up! Delicious baked treats and some extra fun baking tools bought for home as well! Don't the boys look thrilled?
Our last day, July 4th. What a better way than to drive to a small local town and enjoy a parade, hot dogs and cheeseburgers to support Uncle Buck's softball team and soft ice cream {which the night before the children got to go behind the scenes and make their own sundaes, courteously of the shop owner who is a really great friend of Buck and Demetras, Wos(so kind of her, she is so sweet, thank you!)}.
I must admit, that this trip far exceded all my expectations! The children behaved so well in all of it, I was so proud and happy of them! They exhausted their Aunt Demetra and Uncle Buck as well as their parents as well! The long drive up and down, I could not have asked anything more from them, they were wonderful, no complaints! Yes, by far the best vacation we have had to date! Filled to the brim with many wonderful memories, and paves the way for many more trips to come!
Most pictures taken, were taken by Eve :P
Most pictures taken, were taken by Eve :P


















1 comment:
Great pictures,Eve did good!!lol!You guys look like you had a great time.Vermont has been the state I wanted to visit most!!
Post a Comment