Yesterday, Tessa scored her first soccer goal! We are so proud of you Tessa! I never thought I could get so involved in a soccer game. She is intense and born to play sports. Her shining moment finally happened yesterday and I am sure there are many more to come! Congrats Tessa!
Here she is with the ball.....
Goalie thought she might get it, but it went over her head and.....
SWOOSH, Tessa's first goal!

Oh my, Eve turned eleven! Our little Eve is blossoming into a beautiful young lady, her dad stills thinks of her as his little toddler running around chasing him, though the boys seem to be chasing after her now! It was picture night at the Youth League and we had to celebrate by having the cake under the pavilion. While not home, it made up to have many friends around to celebrate with, Elizabeth on the left and Sarah on the right. Unfortunately, at 8pm now it is dark so there was no running around time for the children....so sad to see summer ending.
A birthday present from Jamie's parents and hopefully many more weekend autumn nights with the children all snuggled up in sweaters sitting all around it!Tomorrow is the first day of school....it will be Sawyer's first day of Kindergarten, Leif's first day of all day~first grade, Tessa third grade, Dawson fourth grade, Eve's last year of elementary school~fifth grade and Ryder seventh grade. I am not ready, I never am, just one word sums it up, bittersweet!


1 comment:
Congratulations, Tessa and happy birthday Eve!
Our kids have 1 more week off and go back to school on the 8th. Summer flew by this year. sigh... I love autumn, but it's a little sad to see summer holidays end.
Post a Comment