I love this week in August....this week is the best time for viewing shooting stars, the Perseid Meteor Shower, and I look forward to sitting outside with my husband and my children to watch this spectacular show of nature. When I was a teenager, we learned about it and started to watch them with my mom, siblings and friends. I love the fact I was born during this time, makes sense as to why I have such a strong connection to the moon and stars and loving the night. Yes, today is my birthday, I am now 34 and loving every minute of it. I do not fear age at all, or as of yet I should say as I knock on wood!LOL!
So, all I ask for my birthday, is for you to take a stroll outside sometime tonight and watch for one and hope we saw it together! Oh, and don't forget your wish and make it a happy one!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday girl! Wishing you a beautiful year.
Debbie
Post a Comment