Earlier today, the colors and thoughts of autumn really inspired me to start one of these using of course my beloved Madelinetosh.......I have wanted to knit this blanket for a while, but the inspiration was from a fellow Ravelry friend who is knitting one for her baby, all the way down in Australia~is Ravelry cool or what? Thank you so much Melissah for inspiring me, really thankful to have "met" you!
Aspen exploring the buds of a Gerber Daisy.
Absolutely my new indulgence.......Jamie and I shared this one, and the other day I almost ate the another whole loaf myself, well, I did except for one piece Jamie snagged....so I yahoo'd the recipe and found it here. If you know me well enough, you know I am not into the drinking scene, never been able to for I have been pregnant since 21, and well, just have never been involved with alcohol....but this could set me into a new direction....absolutely delish, you really have got to give it a try....maybe even add some fresh peaches to it as well....I shall buy some peaches at our annual Oley Peach Festival tomorrow and give it a whirl that way and will let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:
Love the yarn, the cake, I don't know. I had a run in with Apple Schnapps a long time ago. Not sure I can do Schnapps anymore.
Sorry about the golfing thing. I will make sure Elder knows to yell FORE really loud when she plays. She seems to hit it right no matter which way she lines up!
Oh my, that basket of Madelinetosh is lovely!!
I've not had peach cake before, I'll have to give it a try. :)
I can't stop staring at that beautiful bucket of yarn. I adore Madeline Tosh!! Such beautiful colors you've got in your stash too! Perfect project! I'm combing the internet looking for a skein in "Ginger". I love autumn.
Debbie
Post a Comment