A picture from the french fry stand at the fair I forgot to post. Now wonder they are so delicious and remind me of fries from years ago........
This top picture and bottom picture have a story to tell.....the day before Jamie brought me home one of my favs, pumpkin spice latte. Well, it made the 45 minute drive home, but upon entering the property was brutally dumped by "accident" by Jamie. You can see we labeled it a crime scene the next day, and even got his reaction to the decision. Needless to say, he cleaned up the crime scene himself{in other words, did not want to be reminded of his "accident"}.
His name is Leif, so he is the strong man Leif.
One of the many fantastic views we have around the Youth League, I feel so blessed to live in a rural area, that upholds the values and maintains many old traditions of years past, especially farming.

Griffen, not sure what exactly he was thinking, maybe he was trying to gather his thoughts of what am I doing here at 9am, I was so cozy in bed this morning.
Eve a green gator, is the one in green and pink sleeves. Earlier, when I had just gotten there and did not even have the camera out yet, she scored her first field hockey goal. I did see it, but did not get a shot of it. They should have won this game, but lost by one. They won their next two games though!


The Oley Valley Field Hockey Tournament was held this past Saturday and it was a glorious day weather wise......
One of the many fantastic views we have around the Youth League, I feel so blessed to live in a rural area, that upholds the values and maintains many old traditions of years past, especially farming.
Griffen, not sure what exactly he was thinking, maybe he was trying to gather his thoughts of what am I doing here at 9am, I was so cozy in bed this morning.
Eve a green gator, is the one in green and pink sleeves. Earlier, when I had just gotten there and did not even have the camera out yet, she scored her first field hockey goal. I did see it, but did not get a shot of it. They should have won this game, but lost by one. They won their next two games though!

The pictures down below were taken at our high school field, under the lights and on the turf last night. Our field hockey is one of the best in the state, or should I say IS THE BEST and are a force to be reckoned with I have been told...so, our youth league girls came out a halftime after being introduced one by one and got to "play" around....it was really neat to be there, I realize that one day too soon, my older girls will be out there, with their little sister Maeve and remember their first time out on the field like it was yesterday.









1 comment:
RIP pumpkin latte...
Looks like you had some great field hockey games and nice weather for them too. :)
Post a Comment