Oh why do I blog during the day?....Pictures are taking a while to load....so I shall type away first.
Ryder is doing well, had the hard cast put on early last Monday morning, along with a preventive ultrasound of my heart{everything looks great, so what a relief it was to get that result back} and 3 dentist appointments to work around. Jamie and I took Ryder and all three of us ended up at Starbucks . It was extremely odd to have the oldest and an only child with us....he enjoyed himself, even had a decaf pumpkin spice latte with his cinnamon swirl pastry, but really was not too excited about the idea of a cast on for 6 weeks! It has since changed to coming off October 20, a week early and he is over the top thrilled about it. Some days were tougher than others, even moments throughout the day were up and down, but all in all I think he is over it and just counting the days in his agenda book from school.
The Oley Fair started last Thursday. We were there all three days, our school district even gives us an early dismissal on Friday, called Fair Friday around these parts.

Remember this picture taken by Sawyer, well, he won 3rd place for it! Yay Sawyer!

And here, Tessa and her school artwork took 2nd! Great job Tessa!
The first fair blue ribbon in the family goes to Eve! She was so happy, her eyes just glistened for the rest of the evening!
Aspen slept a bit the first night we arrived.
This was interesting and so cute to me, miniature veggies! Not sure how they do it, but loved it all the same!
And of course, sheep!
Aspen last night at the soccer game would not let me alone.....he is becoming quite the little cuddle bug, especially to mommy!
Sawyer, finally snapped a shot of him playing soccer.
This afternoon while we were waiting for Sawyers bus to arrive, we found a sure sign of autumn....a woolly bully! I love these little guys. They remind me so much of my childhood, see I would find them in my driveway while walking home from school and just play with them for hours.....oh, to be little again! I love sharing parts of my childhood with them, I can only hope they remember these precious moments to share with their little ones too!
The start of the great wall of wood for the winter. The basement is packed and ready to go....oh, the wonderful aroma of wood heat filling up this house is just around the corner. Can you tell I am so thrilled that autumn is upon us????
I treated myself to this necklace above, found here. My love for the moon is strong and I think by far this is my favorite piece of jewelry I own to date. It is called Harvest Moon and reminds me so of it.
1 comment:
What a nice post! Congrats on the prizes, well done. There's nothing more fun then a far fair.
Very pretty necklace. :)
Post a Comment